slice of my life

Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday's Feast, May 9th


We had a fish fry after church services last Sunday night. Here is the feast being cooked!

Happy Birthday to my Cousin Beth!!
Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
who doesn't?

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
Ha---you don't want to know.
I am on CONCRETE in most of my house. My bathrooms have linoleum, the kitchen, wood. The kids bedrooms, carpet. Rest of the house, CONCRETE! Go back and see what happened. to us last May. Still not fixed, but I have hope for the future.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Jolly jellyfish jiggle just jauntily.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Two of the kids I teach this year are adopted, and I know others.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
The sky (the biggest thing in the world, right!?!)
My eyes (the things with which I can see all blue in the world)

Go check out Friday's Feast!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home