slice of my life

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, April 19th

Today's post is brought to you by the number . . .
Yes, the theme this week is thirteen. I had several ideas, so I am bringing them all to you. A photo essay on the number 13.

First, me at age 13. (1984)
Now me, thirteen years ago---J in utero. (1995)



Next, J when he was 13 months old. I love this picture!! (1996)
And B when she was 13 months old. (1999) It was for J's birthday party, right around Halloween.
I took the number 13 at the top of the post from this photo I took today. (Off B's vest) These guys are the newly elected Fightin' Texas Aggie Junior Yell Leaders---WHOOP!

It was Scouting Out A&M Day at A&M, so I took two of our scouts to earn two badges and get a tour of A&M. We even ate in Sbisa! That was a highlight of my day---to eat in the dining hall I ate in as a student.

And the Yell leaders---that was fun, too. I'll have to post some more Aggie photos later!

If you want some more photos of thirteen, go on over to TNChick's site! Next week's theme is "unique/funny signs" and I'm going to have to work on that one!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home