slice of my life

Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday's Feast, April 4th

This is a snack we had at school on April Fool's Day this week. Hamburger? or Cookie?
Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
I just can't make up another flower!

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
I always like James Earl Jones, but occasionally I hear Tom Selleck's voice on a commercial, and I like that, too.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
Oh, brother, it's a 3. Not a priority with me! I love it to be clean, though.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I like the idea of poetry, but it really is still a mystery to me. I have never felt comfortable writing it, but maybe things are changing. I coached B through a poetry assignment the other night, and it turned out pretty good.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

The last one on my personal camera was of the Girl Scouts walking back to the school building after we had picked up litter in the park.
And here it is. ;-)
Yes, Jamie was there for the first time all school year, and we had one more brother tagging along that day.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home