slice of my life

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast, March 28th


Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?
a forest

Soup
How many cousins do you have?
My sister and I have 5 cousins---two on my Mom's side and three on my Dad's side. It's kinda unusual, but we don't really have many second cousins, because my Mom has NO cousins. None! Her mother was an only child, and her Dad's three siblings never married and never had children.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
I like to think I'm a 10, but I have to admit, maybe it's an 8. I'm being honest here. wink wink

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.
Laughter comes to mind. You have to be open to finding your own free laughter, but life is funny! If you have a negative outlook on life, you might not find free laughter. But even the poorest people laugh.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Sorry, people rightfully ignore nasty girls. (When might I say this?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home