slice of my life

Friday, March 07, 2008


Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

I want to be someone who is dearly loved already, but has time to do what she wants now without working too hard (unless she wants to)! Someone like Julie Andrews, but younger than her?

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
It depends! Some calls are a 1 and some are 10s! ;-)

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

I have donated to the Salvation Army---you know those bell ringers at Christmas? I'd donate to the The American Heart Association.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

I could eat popcorn every day. But if you mean a meal, I could eat nachos/taco salad every day for a month and never tire of it. Each bite can taste completely different because of the variety of ingredients.

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

No! Thank you God!
Check out other feasters at Friday's Feast!!
We got snow this morning!!! Can you believe that? This is the last school day before spring break, and we got snow. We never get snow! B was very excited, and she went out in it before we had to leave for school. The flakes at one point were coming down big and fluffy. B said it was like a snow globe. It was already above freezing here, so it didn't stick and school was on at regular time this morning. Before I got home from dropping both kids off at school, it was already switching to a misty rain. It was fun while it lasted!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • I loved your answer for the Appetizer! Great feast!!

    By Blogger Jen, at Friday, March 07, 2008 11:14:00 AM  

  • Great feast Jenny! Loved your appetizer, Julie Andrews is one I wouldn't mind being. All these other twerps like Brittany, Lindsay and Paris, ugh. :)

    We are actually under a "snow advisory" right now. Go figure, it's March which usually means spring big-time around here!

    Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    By Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane, at Friday, March 07, 2008 12:20:00 PM  

  • I like your feast! I could never tire of nachos either! Come check mine out! I also have another site hosting 2 new memes at Mercedes Rocks: http://mercedesrocks.wordpress.com. I am in need of participants-lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 07, 2008 4:12:00 PM  

  • Hey Jenny! The theme for Scrumptious Sunday for March 9, 2008 is Fruity Desserts. You have inspired me to add what the theme will be for the following week for both of my memes. Thanks! I will link to that site here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home