slice of my life

Friday, February 15, 2008


Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.

uh . . . what can I say? I know I'm the only one like me! I am a good preschool teacher---but a lot of people are. I have fair skin, but a lot of people do. I can do many crafty things---calligraphy, knitting, crocheting, drawing, scrapbooking----but many people can do these things. But I'm the only one like me, with my special gifts and abilities.

Soup
Fill in the blank:
My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favorite is Caramel Delights, but I like Lemonades, too.

(I'm helping B sell cookies at the Wal-Mart again tonight!)


Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
I'm a total hodge-podge. I have several pieces I bought myself in light Pine wood. I have a bedroom dresser and chest-of-drawers in dark cherry? I don't know. Lar has an antique chest-of-drawers in a medium wood. We inherited a dining table and china cabinet in a dark wood, with chairs to match. I have a barrister's bookcase with a medium wood tone, and a couple of tables also inherited from my great-aunt (through my parents!) that are dark wood with marble on top.

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
Has to be Larry, but maybe my Mom a close second? Mom definitely the most minutes! ;-) Larry is just quick calls, but more often.

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I am on the front lines! I guess I am almost as low as it can go in our organization. Well, I take that back. I do have lots of seniority, and therefore, mentoring responsibilities.

I work at a church preschool, so it's not that deep an organization! ;-)

On the other hand, I have GREAT responsibility---I am the caregiver of 12 families' most precious gifts----their 4-year-olds. I am responsible for making sure they get what they need to start Kindergarten right. I have the responsibility to make sure these kids are in a healthy, safe atmosphere. Lots of responsibilities!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home