slice of my life

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Six Non-important Things

I got tagged on my "other" blog (Project 363) for this meme about ME! Mrs4444 tagged me and I'm playing along!

THE "RULES":
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


In no particular order, My Six Non-important Things/Habits/Quirks


1. I love to get my candy in some kind of color order before I eat it. I do this with Smarties candy especially. I stack those up in color order---white, pink, orange, yellow, green, purple---and then I keep making stacks of the candy with whatever colors are left out (I know this isn't making any sense), until I get to the last few. I'll eat the short stacks first (the ones that are missing colors) and leave the complete stacks last. Weird, I know.

2. I graduated #6 in my class of 250.

3. I can still remember the phone number my grandparents had when I was little.

4. My hair has never been dyed.

5. I really really like to go to conferences! (Crazy, I know!) I got to go to a pre-school teacher's conference on Saturday.

6. I have just let the kids get some fish, although when I had fish when I lived in the dorm, I was getting nightmares about fish with underbites. So now, the kids (or Larry---if he remembers this, and now he will because I blogged about it), will tease me with their jaws sticking out going up and down like they're going to bite me. I'm not afraid in the daylight! But now I wonder if the dreams might return. Actually, last night I dreamed about rats and mice in the house---ug! Not really happening, thank goodness. I was especially embarrassed in the dream because my Granny was there, and I didn't want her to see them or get scared. More weirdness!

Okay, now I am supposed to tag 6 people! I will, but only do it if you want to! Visit these sites because they are fun and I visit them. That's not random, though, is it? Whatever!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane

Desert Songbird at The Ice Box

Arizaphale at Now Where Did I Put the Flaming Sword?

Sarah at Sarah Station

I should tag more, but I need to get up and do something on this holiday at home. :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • This is a cute post. I especially like that you remember your grandparents' phone number and the candy color order thing. Sweet.

    As for your question to me...I'm positive that I found your blog because it was a link on another site, but don't ask me which one; sorry (I like to get lost in a tangled mess sometimes and then comment when I land some place i like :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 21, 2008 10:58:00 PM  

  • Hi Jenny

    Long time no hear :-)

    Enjoyed your meme. V worried about your candy stacking, smacks of OCD you know :-D

    I did this meme a while ago but it was 7 random facts. I find the blogging world fascinating and the Chinese Whispers like nature of some of these memes and challenges....

    Will go and do this one now...just cos I'm honoured !!!!

    By Blogger Arizaphale, at Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home