slice of my life

Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday's Feast, December 28

BBQ picture thanks to ercwttmn on Flikr. It was just the perfect picture of Memphis BBQ with slaw on the sandwich! Mmmm . . . crinkle fries . . .
Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.

I really should get on those resolutions . . .

I am just not sure---I'm sure I'll post about resolutions during this next week.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?

I am like Rabbit on Winnie-the-Pooh a lot---I worry about stuff and then I'm cranky! I always hate that I am that way, so maybe I can work on that . . .

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?

I think I was born at 3:53 p.m.

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.

I consider myself to have two hometowns.

My town of birth, Memphis, TN, is special because of all the music and connections to Elvis Presley. But also, I long for the delicious BBQ that is there. Recently I heard it was deemed (by who?) as the laziest town in the country. I don't know about that . . .

My other hometown is Granbury, TX, where I lived from when I was 10 until I graduated high school (basically). What's special about it? They do have a beautiful historic square, with a restored courthouse.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
That's a hard one. Do I want one that has a lot of money in it? Or something from a famous person I could sell? Or should I get a letter from someone who can right a wrong in this world or who will admit to me in a letter something I've been wondering about? Or from someone I just adore? I think I'd most like to get a letter form someone I really admire and who could encourage me to use my talents.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home