slice of my life

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast, December 14

These are the little gingerbread houses I pre-assembled for B's Girl Scout troop. They're graham crackers, but they got so soggy in our humid air, I had to bake them on low to take out the moisture and firm them up again!! But doesn't that little village look good?
Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Well, in German, they put words together like crazy. You will see the longest words, where in English, it's all broken up into a noun and a bunch of adjectives.
Thinking about that, here's my word: Sausagecheeseshellnoodle-y This describes the best of the best of casseroles. And if you're in my family, you know exactly what I'm referring to. :-)
Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
For Christmas, right now, I like "All I want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey. Play the clip while you read the rest! ;-)


I found a few more versions that were interesting, including a Shania Twain version, and another one that was dedicated to wanting Johnny Depp for Christmas. :-) Christmas smiles!
Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Well, I got my new phone already, so check off one for me! Really now I am just excited about getting the last few things on my list for my loved ones! That gets me excited. :-)

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
It has to be a food smell! Everytime I make sugar cookie, the roll-out kind, I think of my Mom, since we baked them at Christmastime.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
I'd be so happy to not see Paris Hilton on TV or anybody else who is known best for their partying and spending money!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home