slice of my life

Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast, November 9th

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
This is so easy--- I really enjoy a big Coke and a big popcorn with extra butter. Yum!

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
I think I've had my e-mail address since 1998, the year my daugghter was born. That's when we moved to our current town, and I think that was about the time we got on the Internet.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
ennyjay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
One thing?
I will pick out the white lettuce or the thick spines of the lettuce leaves out of my salad or wrap. I don't know how anyone eats the thick bitter part! I am so much happier if I just pick it all out beforehand (not usually an option at a salad bar or restaurant!).

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I worked hard yesterday and I will play today. :-)

B and I are camping tonight, actually, so I am going to be working some on getting our stuff together. It's a Girl Scout thing! I'm sure I'll have pictures of the trip. It's right here near town, and tomorrow is a "Renaissance Faire" for the girls to enjoy.

If you want to do Friday's Feast yourself, click here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home