slice of my life

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, October 20th



Here is my submission for practical. She's being nice and neat in the kitchen with clean hands, apron, and her practical hair cover. Just like many in food service, she's keeping her hair out of the food! ;-)

B and I made some brownies for my school's luncheon today. We had a sort of bake sale for dessert---I think the Brownies were going 2 for a dollar! :-) Mine were " Mrs. Jenny's Fudgy Toffee Brownies." I should have taken a picture of the cute packaging I made. I set each brownie on a foil-covered cardboard since the brownies were so soft. Then I wrapped them in a sandwich bag, tied on a ribbon, and added my tag. It looked really cute!

I am planning on getting my other blog up to date, too----come stop by and see it! I'd love to get a comment from you.

See other Photo hunters at TNChick.com. Next week's word is Pink.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home