slice of my life

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Friday's Feast, October 6

{Featured Flickr Feast by jason+amanda}

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
I'd say a 9! I love my birthday, but sometimes it doesn't get to be the fun day I want, after all. BooHoo. I'm a grown up!
Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
crotch---I don't know why. But I also don't like the word crouch since it's almost the same.
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Yes, I do! They are some B got from Old Navy. They're plastic green and have pretty dark lenses.
Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
Probably my family, who has to put up with me here at home and who loves me anyway. I might dedicate it to someone who influenced me in the area I was writing the book about.
Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
I love Coca-Cola!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home