slice of my life

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast, September 14


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
In July, to visit Larry's Dad.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I don't know how to answer that question. Is it asking me if I want to climb up a corporate ladder or up a educational ladder? That's not really who I am. Well, maybe the education. I'm not too interested in getting a prestigious job, so that number would be 3. I have other goals for myself in my work, and I aim at achieving them, and I have spiritual goals for myself---and in this way I am ambitious, I think to a 7 level.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukulele tings healthily.)
Always buy doughnuts on murky, eerie nights.
I picked this body part because I have a weird pain in my abdomen---all last night and this morning. I'm calling the doctor when the office opens---even though I kinda feel better now.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I still think we need to start a book club with my friends. But for a name . . . I just don't know!

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Ha! What flooring? My floor still looks like this in 75% of the house.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home