slice of my life

Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast, September 7

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Satisfied

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
Cooler temperatures! I love a day where you need a jacket in the morning and need to shed it by afternoon, day when jeans and a T-shirt are comfortable---not too chilly, not too sweaty.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
I can't think of anything that's happened that's really awful---but I don't do much live interaction with people. Just some bad pop-ups every once in a while.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.
A Coca-Cola
Getting the kids in the car after school with all their stories of the day
My lip balm I put on after I brush my teeth before bedtime

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
I really like my sorting basket for laundry. 3 sections keeps me going with the laundry all week.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home