slice of my life

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Theme---Fade

These tan lines will soon fade away, as the kids head back to school and spend most of their days indoors. Tonight is their "Meet the Teacher" nights, so it is truly coming to an end. The first day of school is Monday, and our longest summer ever is reaching it's close. (I wanted to get a picture of the tan lines themselves, but I haven't done it yet---and how can I do it without showing too much?)

Have to get my son in, too----he's fading into the depths of the water here. We've spent so many happy afternoons at the pool this summer.

Just yesterday, B told me she was sad summer was almost over. She said that she would miss our time together and that she didn't appreciate the time we had when she had it! Deep thoughts from the 8-year-old daughter!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home