slice of my life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, August 18th

I wasn't very inspired this week for the theme of Two, but I also am just doing it at the last minute, too. I went to a required training for my preschool teaching job, and I've been gone all day. Whew! But it's over and I have another 7 clock hours under my belt.

So what I lack in wittiness and quality, I make up for in volume for the Number Two.


Two Wookies


At the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History this summer in their Star Wars exhibit.
Actual costumes from the movie!


Two friends at a birthday party---my daughter and her classmate


My sister's two kids (I love her right leg!)


My two kids, J and B, end of May

Two dirty feet

Two rhinoceroses---rhinocerii?
Cameron Park Zoo

Two lions

Running to second Base


Next week's theme is Happy.
Go visit TNChick to see more photo hunters and how they all interpreted the theme.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home