slice of my life

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast, August 24th

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?
My son says he would do it! Maybe Cindy Lauper.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)
Probably, even cannibals are nice. J helped me with this one, too. He is wanting me to get off the computer so he can get on. We have to go to my workplace today by 8:15.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
The 1930s---I think it would do me good to see how it was in the depression.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
Almost all songs from my high school days bring back memories. (1986-1989) But the ones that are really inside me are ones we played in marching band----Only Time Will Tell, Cats (Memories), Candle on the Water, Tequila (just for one performance on Halloween, and we had a guy dressed up as PeeWee Herman doing the big shoe dance), and a few we played in the stands---Walk Like an Egyptian, and my school song and fight song! I heard the tune of my school song on the cartoon show "Camp Lazlo" and it was weird.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
Warm water---I feel like it is cleaner. BUT I know intellectually it is the rubbing action that is really getting the germs off, even more than some anti-bacterial soap.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home