slice of my life

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My 9 Names

Thanks Tabicat for sharing this one with me on MySpace!

9 names
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Jennifer

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Jenizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Red Giraffe

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on)
Elizabeth Teton

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name)
Adaje

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink)
Purple Coke

7. YOUR VERY FOREIGN NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your grandpa's first name.)
Eaeasre (I thought I might not get a vowel here!!)

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names)
Ann Erskine

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)Black Angel A pet of the past makes a good name, too----Black Brownie. :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Cool names. I really enjoyed the spelling execises. I agree that too many vowels show up in one of them!
    Love ya,
    Dad

    By Blogger tubascooternuke, at Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:49:00 AM  

  • Hi Jenny! Answering your question about the lightning shot...my hubby taught me how to do it. Number one, you MUST use a tripod. Then you set your camera for the longest exposure time you can (ours is 15 seconds). You aim toward where the lightning is and you click. And you hope that lightning strikes in that period of time...lol! If not, you do it all over again. You might also have to play around with the film speed setting so that it doesn't let in too much light. Hope that helps! If not, just let me know :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 07, 2007 9:45:00 PM  

  • ooooo cute meme...you didn't tag anyone....can I do it??

    By Blogger Arizaphale, at Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home