slice of my life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A contest for us photographers . . .

I thought I'd post about a "project" I saw on Snapfish. It's called America at Home: A Closeup Look at How We Live. Click that link to find out about it yourself. I thought I might at least use their themes for my days this week for the photo blog.

Monday---The Big Tour
Tuesday----Morning Rush
Wednesday---Mid-day Madness
Thursday---Dinner Time
Friday---Your Sanctuary
Saturday---Home Treasures
Sunday---Bedtime Rituals

Now, the only compensation you'll get for winning is a free copy of the book, unless your photo is chosen for the cover. The contest starts on Monday the 17th, and you can get your photos in until Midnight Sept. 25th. I think you can submit 31 photos.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home