slice of my life

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast, September 21


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
I've always liked the Impressionists---you know--- Monet, Renoir, Degas. But then again, I like lots of things, and can appreciate lots of different stuff. I took Art Appreciation at UNT! :-) I like Folk Art, music, handcrafts, children's art, dance---my motto is always "Variety is the Spice of Life!"

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
I guess it's when I went to my parents' house and not only did they cook for me, but they bought me and the kids a meal at Taco Bueno.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
On the inside, I'm very emotional! 9!
On the outside, I'm more like a 6. I used to be a 4. I'm letting loose! ;-)

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Huh. Just replying to whomever? Real People? Only a few minutes!
I spend a lot of time going through my e-mails, though. I am on several lists I get an e-mail for every day or week. An hour (but not every day).

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
78 in the summer. This is the mode we are usually in around here! Our heat goes back and forth---Larry likes it warm, I put on more clothes!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home