slice of my life

Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast, September 28


Appetizer
How are you today?
I feel pretty fine---now that I'm done cleaning up the house for B's party tonight. That's why I'm posting this evening instead of morning!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
I watch Survivor (Thursdays) now that it's back, Monk (Fridays) although it's in re-runs now, and hmmmm . . . What Not to Wear. There are more!

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Well, I don't remember it clearly, but my Mom and I got under a bed one time when there was a tornado. I was 3 or so because my mom was pregnant with my sister. I'd say tornadoes can bring out fear, but the other times I've been close I guess I was too naive to know it was a tornado or that it might hurt me. I remember watching three tornadoes in the distance from the balcony of my dorm (why was I not in the shelter?). Another time, we were leaving for school, and I was like, "Wow, the wind sure is strong!" Well, it was a F1 tornado about 3 blocks from our house.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
I guess Germany or Austria, just to visit. I took German in high school, and I ahve always wanted to go somewhere to use it. Not that I can remember too much! ;-)

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
The perfect thing for me is P.J. shorts and a sleeveless top. But usually I wear a T-shirt and shorts.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home