slice of my life

Friday, October 12, 2007

If I was going to get a tatoo . . .




You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo



Mysterious and expressive

You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure

This is sorta weird, but it's something I would consider if I actually was considering a tatoo. But I'm not. First, no money for it. Second, my Mom would give me a talk about hepatitus. And thirdly, and most importantly, Larry wouldn't approve. But I'd research a good, meaningful to me message in Chinese Calligraphy, so it wouldn't just be for show.





You Really Know Your State Capitols



You Got 20 State Capitols Correct



You're either a geography buff... or you have an excellent memory.


And another one just for fun. B wants to learn them, so I've been making quizzes for her. This is refreshing my 4th and 5th grade memories on this subject. :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home