slice of my life

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast, October 12


{Featured Flickr Feast photo by Morton Fox}
Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
I feeling very jaded----I haven't really been surprised in a good way in a long time!
I have several bad surprises that come to mind.
Official answer---I was surprised yesterday that a mom brought us breakfast treats for the teachers at school, but also surprised because it had all been sitting out for 3 hours before I even knew about it. I'd already eaten my lunch (where my drink got knocked over by one of my students!).


Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are __blue__, but I wish they were __brighter blue___.


Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
This year, I'd be a giraffe, and I'd be Genny Giraffe. Maybe I'd be a purple giraffe with red spots.


Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Uhhh . . . I could answer the opposite question much more easily!
I wash my hands a lot----at school and at home.
I don't skip breakfast!


Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I am at the end of a tube of Crest Whitening plus Scope. I like it pretty well! It feels nice and clean when I'm done.

Check out other feasts at Fridays' Feast!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home