slice of my life

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast, October 26

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
You should see my favorites list! I have a ton of them.
Hmmm . . .

For Bess---American Girl.com

For Recipes-----allrecipes.com

For FindingOut the Truth About All Your Questionalble E-mail Forwards----snopes.com

For ideas from a Kindergarten Teacher-----little giraffes.com (this is really awesome!)

For videos of red flags for Autism-----AutismSpeaks.org

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Probably an 8. But this last week, I've remembered my dreams every morning. I think I am being awakened in the middle of a dream cycle or something.
I have pretty weird dreams. Last night it was about my parents' neighbors being in a tragic wreck, and some of them died. But I was also trying to get to my college classes. (And in case you don't know me, I haven't been to college since 1994.)


Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
We had a little white dog named Snowflake in Memphis. But Brownie, the best dog by far, was a border collie mix, the runt of her litter. She was so smart and very human-like.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Maybe my dessert answer . . .

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
I love to eat Sprees!
Check out other feasters at

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home