slice of my life

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, December 8th

The Long and Winding Road . . . (did you think Beatles like I did?)
This is my entry for LONG. It's really not such a long drive to my parents' house, but it is 3 and a half hours long. This long stretch is near Meridian, TX. They claim to be "the top of the Hill Country" there. This big hill is always one of my favorite parts of the drive, coming around beside it. They just refurbished their courthouse.
They added the clock tower back on, as the building was originally, I think.







I always do this---I post a picture and then think of some more that would fit.

Here is B doing the Long Jump at the regional meet in July.
And here she is during the long race the same day---the mile! I'm so proud she finished it, even though she was hurting and tired.
That was a long day for everyone. She had 3 events, and it was raining on us some. Plus, Larry's Dad was in the hospital there in the same city.


Also, I have been amazed at how long J's legs are getting. This is the most recent picture I have that shows off his long legs.



I missed last week's post, so here it is this week---RED.

This is stuff from my kitchen, obviously! I LOVE my red stand mixer and my red crock pot.

Next week's theme is small.

Come back and see what I find in my photo files.

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home