slice of my life

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast, January 18th

This was someone's lunch this week n my pre-school classroom. It was so pretty, I took a picture!




Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Coca-Cola!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
A Highlights amgazine 2008 calendar (with Hidden Pictures!)

A glasses case with pens in it (this is B's doing)

Two page-a-day calendars---both X-mas gifts!


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

Maybe a 7, maybe a 9. I should have said 8!!

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I don't know what this means!! I'll get back to you . . .

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

I am stressed out when I am trying to get the kids out the door in the mornings as well as myself or Larry. I am stressed out because I am rushing rushing rushing and the kids don't seem to understand there's a time limit here, and we have to be places on time. There's too much playing before everything is ready.

De-stressors: A shower, a meal, a quiet moment alone, taking a deep breath, time away from home or going home! ;-)


Check out other feasters at Friday's Feast!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Great feast. Getting everyone out the door is always hard---I think some people have just come to expect being late from us. Sad, I know...but then, most of the time we are just incredibly spontaneous, so having a time limit can be difficult! :-|

    Come visit!

    By Blogger Allison, at Friday, January 18, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

  • Rushing rushing rushing....that is my life and I make it so, so I COULD make it not so...but somehow I don't. Did you get all that?

    By Blogger Arizaphale, at Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home