slice of my life

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, January 5th

Today's theme is delicious. I always think of warm cheesy casseroles when I think delicious. Or maybe something with garlic and herbs. But always warm. Delicious implies warmth to me.

Here's my addition to the delicious theme. It's Sausage Casserole, a standard from my childhood and now for my family. I posted the recipe (and probably this picture!) before. Can you see the little spoon rest in the background? It as a gift form one of my pre-school students at least 5 years ago. I bet she never thought her gift would get so much use or attention. But I do continually use tht spoonrest with "Bless this House" painted on it.

Next week's theme is skinny. I am thinking I should dredge up the ol' photos of Larry and me from high school. Those were the days of skinny, long gone now. Thank you for the comments!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home