slice of my life

Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast, January 11th

I made this cake for J's birthday back in 2002, which made this his 7th birthday. I had to draw a template myself for the batman emblem. ;-) Both kids had a cape that Mom made for them---J a Batman cape, and B had a Batgirl cape in purple. Good Memories!

Appetizer
What is your middle name?
Would you change any of your names if you could?
If so, what would you like to be called?
I'm fine with my names. My middle name is Elizabeth. Standard and classic.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I'd probably use a lot of blue, since I was always told I looked good in blue because of my eyes. But also because blue looks good on a lot of people, too. I would make clothes that fit in with my lifestyle---casual. Also clothes that are easily washed and you can sit on the floor in them (I'm on the floor at preschool all day!).

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Hmmm . . . I don't do a lot of dusting, so that's probably it. I hate having to move everything around to get to the dust.

I have the kids on a new chores plan---they pick a chore to do every day (although this week they were so busy I didn't make them do one on some days), and then on weekends, I pick one and they pick one per day. I made a list.
On second thought, right now, I hate laundry. Hate it!!! it's cold in the garage where the washer and dryer are, and the dryer is still not in place, so "drying the clothes" is hanging them up and then waiting for them to dry.

I do think I am going ot like loading the dishwasher starting today! The guy should deliver it any minute.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I can't think of anything in particular.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm sitting in the living room (at the computer, of course). I can see the TV (Lar is home with me today, and he's got on the movie The Last Sin Eater.) I can see the front windows of my house, and if the blinds and curtains were opened, I could see the street. I can also see my dining area, and the sliding glass door to the back yard. It's dirty!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home