slice of my life

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, January 12th

Today's theme was skinny. I thought right away I needed to go back to high school---or my honeymoon! My weight has all gone uphill from there.
Both my sister and I were skinny in the 1980s (1988 to be exact). This shows how skinny both my husband and I were in 1991. It's not the best shot of skinny, so just take my word for it. We were on a 3 week honeymoon from Granbury, TX, all the way to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, and then onto Toronto for a day was well. This is probably during the third day of driving. We were stopping at all the state borders to get a picture of ourselves. Quite a trip!

Next week's theme is important. If you're interested in seeing other hunters' interpretations of the theme, go over to TNChick's site.
Thanks for all your comments! I appreciate them.
Have a Happy weekend!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home