slice of my life

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast, February 1st



Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I like Cranberry Almond Crunch.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
Oh! I guess it was our dishwasher. I love it. And it went in the kitchen. :-)

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
Nothing stands out in my mind concerning this!

I might be watching the Super Bowl for the commercials, though. I don't have any preference who wins---and I don't think Larry does, either. Two teams from the Northeast? Too far away to care.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Tarragon Turtle
Ginger Tiger
Allspice Alligator

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't baked since Christmastime.
And I might bake a banana bread today, since I have some bananas going spotty in there.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home