slice of my life

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast, January 25th

This was Jamie's brunch last Saturday---he took this picture. I don't know why!

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
Well, it totally depends on if I am working that day or not. I laugh all the time at work! Yesterday especially because we had Snow Day/Pajama Day. I'll average things out---10 times a day. :-)

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
Plastic green with amber-colored lenses. They sure made the fall colors come out in the trees!

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon on a train, or up to Yellowstone again. I think I'd like to take a train all across the American West, actually---a three week tour.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
Our town is the perfect size. We have enough shops and businesses to never "have to" go anywhere else to shop, but it's small enough that we don't have terrible traffic or crime or cost of living. Our public school is in the biggest division at the high school level, so we have all the options and special programs that you can imagine. We go to a store and we usually run into someone we know, but people do not know us so well that they know all our business.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Purple
Check out other feasters at Friday's Feast!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home