slice of my life

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast, February 22nd


Here's an ingredient I tried this week in a recipe for Shrimp Pad Thai. I love being able to buy something new and interesting for us! I wasn't excited about how it came out, however. The rice stick was fine, though.

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I haven't done anything really big in a long time. We used to play White Rabbit on the first of every month---you had to leave a not that said "white rabbit" somewhere the other person would find it---but it had to be anonymous, and once you got white rabbited, you couldn't get them back. So it was important to get in early in the day. And April 1st---April Fool's Day----was the ultimate in White Rabbit Days. Not really a practical joke, exactly. I'll probably think of something better as I read other blogs today.


Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
I have red Fiesta ware ones---like little red globes.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
Sounds like I'll go to Galveston Beach on spring break with some friends---just for the day. Maybe.

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
I ought to use it more, but I sometimes put on some Bath and Body Works Body Butter before I go to bed.

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
This is not so hard---

ingredients:
cream cheese
nuts (pecans)
chocolate
caramel
Toffee bits

I don't know what this would be, exactly, but I'll call it Jenny's Jumble.


Check out other feasters at Friday's Feast!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home