slice of my life

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, February 16th

Free

This week's theme is free, and with the Hike I did with my Girl Scout troop last Saturday, this came to mind immediately. In this country, we are free to worship in whatever way we choose. The girls and I and 4 other adults took the girls to Houston for the Boy Scout-sponsored Ten Commandments Hike. On our 5 and a half mile hike in downtown, we saw 9 Christian churches and one Jewish temple.
If you want to see all my pictures of the hike, go one post below. (If you're clicking on my Photo Hunters link, click on my title bar above,a dn you'll see my whole blog.) Please comment!
If you'd like to see more free photos, check in with TNchick and visit other photo hunters.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home