slice of my life

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday's Feast, February 29

The Leap Day Edition

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?

I think it was hubby Larry this morning.

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Hmmm . . . I'm not the one people usually ask!

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?

Sunshine and daffodils and baby chicks---I guess Easter!

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Probably kids. I enjoy working with them.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?

It was probably a James Mitchner book---I read Hawaii a long time ago. More recently, it would be the last Harry Potter book.

Join the feast, or look in on others' feasts at Friday's Feast.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home