slice of my life

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friday Fill-In on Saturday

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to be starting spring break!!

2. One of my favourite things on my desk or bureau is the Cranium Page-a-Day calendar. It's fun!

3. Japanese Cherry Blossoms are so pretty decorating Japanese poems.

4. My side of the bed is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. My homemade chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk are delicious!

6. I love to watch grand sweeping scenery in movies.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I watched Monk and fell asleep early, Saturday my plans include getting the kids to clean up their rooms (it's working!) and sorting through some "piles" of my own, and Sunday I'll go to church in the morning, have potluck lunch afterwards in the Annex, take a nap (maybe), and get Jamie where he needs to go for LTC practice tomorrow afternoon. Whew!

I saw this meme on first of all Leslie's blog The Pedalogue, and then on Melli's blog Insanity Prevails. Just looked like fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home