slice of my life

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, April 26th

This one Funny Sign is funny on both sides.
Side One:

Side Two:


This isn't my church, but I passed this sign this week and thought it would fit the theme of Funny/Weird Signs. I had to go out and take the photos this morning, which led to the donut shop ($4 of deliciousness for me and the kids) and to the library. I got to talk a long while in the library to J's and B's Kinder teacher---a conversation about job getting at her school and in the district in general. Nice to run into her---and I feel encouraged to move on with my job search/schooling/etc.

If you want to see some more, check out TNChick. I am looking forward to the visiting today!

Next week's theme is Time.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home