slice of my life

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday's Feast, April 25th---or 26th?


Just another angle in Sbisa! It is an all-you-can-eat feast in there! The girls ate breakfast foods and lunch foods---all on one plate. Aggie class of 2021! WHOOP!

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
My first thought was anything involving cross-dressing.

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
It was a light tan color---some Chex Mix last night. Not got the breakfast going yet this morning!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
Hmmm . . . occasional days alone----10. Living alone----3. Right now, I think that as I get into my elderly years, I want to NOT be alone. I see it as kind of dangerous to be all alone. But Since I'm a Mom, I get re-charged from being alone and being myself and not catering to others.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will probably vote for John McCain in November.
I will definitely vote for the bond in our city's election on May 10th. It has to do with funding schools---and my kids will directly benefit form the money if it goes through! J's school needs a new air conditoning system that pulls in fresh air. Please vote for it!

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
I like to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night---and I usually do. I am a morning person, so I am falling asleep after 10 anyway. (I can't do anything intellectual after 9pm!) I get up just before 6.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home