slice of my life

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast, May 2nd


Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

What I remember watching is Scooby Doo and the Super Friends. I especially liked the Wonder Twins.


Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I'd get a border collie, and name her Brownie II. No! I'd name it something that seemed to fit that dog's personaility. So who knows.


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

I guess an 7. If it involves shopping for something new, I'd say a 10. I rarely do dress up, though!


Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I listen to the radio (still no CD player in either of our cars!), and that's usually the pop stations---not teen pop, but adult stuff mixed in. Old stuff. But I really love to hear the 80s music the most! ;-) I can get a station from Houston in most parts of my town.


Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

I need a new alarm clock for my bedroom---but it's not bought yet! I think I bought a wall clock for my bathroom (more than a year ago).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Great feast!

    You're right we did say the same thing about naming the pet. I can't even begin to pick out a name before hand.

    I loved the Super Friends and Wonder Twins! In fact my son is now watching them too.

    By Blogger Kim, at Friday, May 02, 2008 9:38:00 AM  

  • Great feast Jenny! But you know what, my favorite part was seeing the photo of the Spree!!! I love Spree and haven't had them in years. Do they even still sell them? Love those things :)

    Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    By Blogger Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane, at Friday, May 02, 2008 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home