slice of my life

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Walking on Wednesday

A lot of songs on my playlist are from the A section!

Cowboy Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks)
Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera)
Pride (In the Name of Love) (U2)
All You Need is Love (The Beatles)
Velvet (Fergie)
All for the Best (from Godspell soundtrack)
On the Last Night (Rockapella)
Play That Funky Music White Boy (Wild Cherry)
Always on my Mind (Pet Shop Boys)
Kiss From a Rose (Seal)
I love that song!
American Woman (Lenny Kravitz)
An American in Paris

I'm coordinating the lunch for my first teacher workday---it's coming up in one week!! We are pot lucking a baked potato lunch. I love it!! I'm bringing dessert---just need to decide what it's going to be! Lemonade cake? Eclair pie? Cherry Dump Cake? Chocolate Chip Cookies? (leave your opinion.)

Today holds a trip to Wal-Mart. I'll be looking at paint samples with Jamie. We're painting his bed!

And for anyone who doesn't already know, my Mom's surgery went well. She came out of the anesthesia much better this time, and she was up making her own sandwich and iced tea as soon as we got home. It was SO much better. She has another surgery on the 22nd. It could be the last one or there might be another one. This time, the bottom of her nose---the part around her nostril---is starting to look like a regular nose. And it seems like it's staying healthy and coming together the way it ought to. Whew!!

Have a great week!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Jenny, what happened to your mom? I knew she was having surgery, but didn't realize it would be several. Did she have an accident? Glad that she was up and around so quickly.

    I am still running without music over here. I keep telling Bryan I am going to give him some songs to put on Abbie's ipod for me to run by but haven't done it yet. There's a new country song called "I Run to You" ;-) that I want to "run to"! Ha! "Cowboy Take Me Away" is one of my all time favorites - thinks for the idea, I'll tell him that one, too!

    By Blogger Mrs. H., at Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home