slice of my life

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Songs to Walk By

Mad About You (Sting)
Love Me Do (The Beatles)
Love Song for No One (John Mayer)
Love Shack (B 52's)
Look What You've Done (Jet)
Long Time Gone (Dixie Chicks)
Locked Out (Crowded House)
Livin' on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
Little Wing (Sting)
Linus and Lucy (Vince Guaraldi)
Light in Your Eyes (Cheryl Crow)
Lift Up (Rockapella)
Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)
Life in a Northern Town (The Dream Academy)
Let it Be (The Beatles)
Let Love Rule (Lenny Kravitz)
Last Train to Clarksville (The Monkees)
Kiss Me (Sixpence None the Richer)

This is in reverse order. I think My player must be on a "play through all the songs in alphabetical order" mode or something, which works for me. I started where I left off yesterday with "Kiss Me" and worked through my Ls this morning. Some of these at the end---I was sitting in front of the computer uploading photo sot Wal-Mart! I just kept liking the songs, so I kept listening. I did actually walk a good 45 minutes.

Enjoy your day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home