slice of my life

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt---Wild

I thought about this week's theme: WILD. I thought about all the times we've gone camping and been in the "wild" (that's as wild as I get---with water and an electrical hookup!). I thought about how wild my own children get when they're just tired of each other. I thought about how wild my classroom of 4- and 5-year-olds gets on a winter day. I thought about all the wild animals we've seen in zoos. However, inspiration came yesterday, as I heard the song "Reflex" by Duran Duran on the radio, and I thought of this picture in my high school album.



This is about as wild as it got during my high school days! This is one of my friends (I'll keep her nameless!), jumping from one bed to another in a hotel room 1000 miles from our homes. We were on a band trip to Disneyland, where we played a concert. We got to go to Wet 'n' Wild right after we got off our 24-hour bus ride. One of our fellow flag corps members had to be sent home---now that was probably real wildness! I was not a wild kind of teenager, but I had fun!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home