slice of my life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New furniture

This is the china cabinet. It matches the table and chairs . . .







And this is one chair. My great aunts and great-grandmother hand stitched these chair covers.






This is the coffee table. It is so fancy---much more than our lifestyle needs! But this is also from Aunt Sally's house, and Mom wanted to clear out the house of anything sentimental. So I ended up with three marble-topped tables. The coffee table, another oval taller table (see it on the other blog), and . . .







This table, which will go by my bed.










And this came from Aunt Sally's hall closet---take a look at the pictures on the box!! Totally halarious.
:-)

I am going to use it some time, to keep food hot or cold.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home