slice of my life

Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday's Feast

This is my first Friday's Feast. I don't know if "Famine" is up for another day, but here we are feasting on questions I have answered.

Here is what the feast is about, from the Friday's Feast website:

Each Friday when you visit this meme, you will find 5 enticing courses for your mind to gobble up:

Appetizer- a quick, tasty morsel to get you started

Soup- smooth and warm to soothe your mind

Salad- a nutritious blend of "veggies"

Main Course- a hearty portion that is sure to satisfy

Dessert- light concoction for your sweet tooth



So that explains it, and here I go. Got a napkin?

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?

With the children----so it isn't anything romantic!

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.

Larry's brother Rusty passed away on April fool's day. And we had two deaths on my side of the family, too. I didn't expect that.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?

This is really hard! I guess when we went to Memphis this summer for a wedding---that was fun! Going to Memphis is always exciting to me---it's where my roots are.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?

I haven't made a list or anything, but it has to be organizational! Maybe organizing my time to include things I really think are important for my health (exercising), my spiritual well-being (reading more Bible!), and my own time (like not wasting time on the computer!).

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.

Growing, sad, blogging (but not together in one phrase!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home