slice of my life

Monday, December 18, 2006

School Christmas Parties

I have a lot of pictures I want to post about what we did this past few days. So I will take topic by topic until I get done!!

This first picture is of the graham cracker gingerbread houses I made for J's class. There were 30 houses, and it took about an hour and a half to assemble them the night before the party.

The next picture is of B and her friend, J. She is originally from Guatemala, and a native Spanish speaker. At this point (2nd grade), most Spnish speakers in her class have really good English skills already.








This next one is of J at his party in teh 5th grade. I caught him really laughing!




This next one is a girl from J's class. She spent a long time working on hers, so I thought it worthy of my blog! I think most kids enjoyed working on the houses.






And these are our Christmas lights. I got Lar to do the ones on the roofline, but I am adding on a few other things as I see fit. I really think I want about 3 more sets of net lights for the front bushes---and about two more extension cords!! How do people do this and make it look good? I don't even have a picture of the tree trunk I wrapped in lights! I like it.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home