slice of my life

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Christmas Movie

This is probably very true:



Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas



For you, it's all about sharing times with family.

Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.



It's all about family, and it's all about the little cheesy traditions I like.
Please answer my question below!! O come, all ye faithful readers! ;-)
I forgot to mention another favorite song of mine---a religious one this time. I love "O Holy Night." One time I heard it performed still sticks with me. My sister was taking cello lessons, and at a Christmas concert another cello player played it as a solo (if I am remembering it right). Just beautiful! So what is your favorite song? Comment here or in the post below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home