slice of my life

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.






I am posting this picture in Saturday's Photo Scavenger Hunt.


Today's theme is light.

I took this one of B when the lights went out one night for motre than 5 hours. So this demonstrates "light" emitted only from candles.

I hope I have put the code correctly in my link on the sidebar, and you can click on that and see others who are participating in the scavenger hunt.

If nothing else, you can click on my link above and get it---I hope!!

I love to work with a theme. Next saturday the theme is "Red" and I can't wait. Did you know it's my favorite color?

Christmas Joy for the day:
  • A cup of instant hot tea, warming me from the inside out
  • seeing my tree lit up at the window---I parted the curtains so the kids will see it when they come home with Larry this evening.
  • making the "countdown calendar" for the days until Christmas. I'll post a picture of that sometime during the season. It's one of our really consistent traditions.
  • Pulling out the Christmas books---heehee! Fun things to read that I haven't seen in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home