slice of my life

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving picture post

Here is the "Tailgate Party" taking place in our driveway. The extra girls were daughters of Larry's friend from work. The boys are all cousins. The little one is actually my kids' first cousin once removed. Heehee!
Here he is playing with B's Little People. He is about 18 months old, I think! Yes, he is wearing totally different clothing in these two pictures.





The rest of these were at my parents' house. B and her cousin, E, in the wagon. it was quite warm during the day! Shorts weather.







J talking to S, who apparently has a shoe fetish. It was really funny to watch her walk around in everyone's shoes. The funniest were J's flip flops---nearly impossible, but she was determined!

Here's a good one of S and my dad.




And one of almost all the grand-kids. E was having trouble complying with our wishes for a group picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home