slice of my life

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am in the midst of Thanksgiving prep. I have the shopping done, and I am hoping I get the turkey thawed in time. I only got an 11 lb. one, and I am thinking it *might* go into my crockpot. I don't think this is a conventional way to cook a turkey, but wouldn't it be pretty delicious if I can make it fit.

I just ordered a Lego advent calendar (amongst other very important presents for Christmas giving). I am so excited. We got the calendar last year and really looked forward to opening the little boxes every day. The picture to the right is the calendar from last year. And I don't remember what was going on exactly in this next picture, but it was January when J set up this display in his room. There sure are a lot of mini-figures there! I can see some of them are Star Wars and some are from the advent calendar, and maybe a Harry Potter figure or two.

What I really excited about is free shipping on my order and getting the "big present" taken care of. Yea!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home