slice of my life

Friday, November 03, 2006

This week in pictures . . .

Monday: J's birthday.
I made a dinner of shrimp, steamed veggies, and grapes for dinner, and for dessert, we ate German Chocolate cake (it was a cake I owed Larry for his birthday!) and J's choice of pumpkin pie.







Tuesday: Halloween
Here are our 3 pumkins. I carved two of them, and one is an extra from my workplace. B designed the one on the right. It has ears, in the style of my Dad's pumkins of ages ago.


The next picture is of my little trick-or treat display. I wanted to create an ambiance!





And lastly, the kids right before they went out. J compromised his idea of a mental patient and instead getting a Halloween lantern that made creepy sounds and lit up in a cool way. Costume pieces were things we already had---Batman's cape! B changed her mind about the rock star costume at the very last minute. So, here she is in a princess costume we already had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home