slice of my life

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt


I am participating in the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt today! This is the blogroll of others participating. What kind of things do they take pictures of? Click on the link and find out!

The theme is RED, so here are some of my favorite red Christmas decorations. Red is my favorite color, so this hunt was a joy. The Santa plate is one of my very favorite things I have for Christmas. I don't even remember where I got it, but I love it. I am collecting stars for Christmas, and one day, if I ever do two trees, I plan on having one tree with only stars on it.

Enjoy this RED day!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Very cute!!! A star tree would be very cute and very Texan...lol

    Happy hunting from a fellow Texan :)

    By Blogger Tracy S, at Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:21:00 PM  

  • Hello. Thanks for stopping by and reading my take on materialism and Christmas. I know it might have sounded a little harsh but I just believe that Christmas has gotten out of hand....as a young mom you need to teach your children that it is not all gifts and toys but it is Jesus's birthday. I enjoy your blog. Stop by anytime. I blog most every day and have now for over a year. I am addicted you might say...Sandy

    By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at Sunday, December 10, 2006 4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home